Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sleep for all

Kenzie's nick names change as she does. She went from Apples to Chubbers to Good little sleep. Ryan and I have been sooo excited because of Kenzie's new sleep habits! For the past 2 weeks Mckenzie has been sleeping from 8pm until 5am. But then all the sudden for the last week it was 12 hours (8pm - 8am). That's when the nick name "good little sleeper" formed. But last night she woke up at 2:50am and I thought wtf! So I decided she can go all night, or at least until 5am without eating, so decided I wasn't going to feed her. I went into her room and she was just looking up at me so i put her nok in and rubbed her little forehead. Mean while she just starred at me with her beady little eyes wide open. After about 2 minutes I b-lined if for my bed! I laid there for 30 minutes and never heard a peep so I went back to bed as she did. Kenzie slept until 7am. Hopefully, this was just a misunderstanding of the new bedtime rules and she continues to sleep 12 hours :) I forgot what it was like to have unbroken sleep - a mom can really get used to real sleep real fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment