Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Tricks

Kenzie rolled again for us yesterday. She did it once for Ryan and I but never again until yesterday morning. We both woke up and put Mckenzie down for tummy time and she just rolled from your tummy to her back twice. Of course she cried because she hit her little head but she'll figure it out how not to...hopefully!

She also figured out she can make sounds....really LOUD sounds. So now she just opens her little mouth and yells! She doesn't know about the "inside voice" yet. Its really cute but really loud. We were at Cub last week and she was yelling up and down the rows as we shopped. Sometimes you can't tell if she's starting to cry or just entertaining herself by yelling.

Our beloved sleep came to a stop the other night. agh! Kenzie went from sleeping 12 straight to two-three hours. I stopped the night feeding though because she went 3 weeks w/o eating so now I just go in there and rub her little head and put the nok in. It's been working but that's annoying. She needs to learn to get herself back to sleep.

Once in awhile i see her sucking her thumb but then moves to sucking all her fingers. Well yesterday during her nap she was totally sucking her thumb the whole time. It was really cute. It's bitter sweet because I can throw away a nuk but I can't a thumb. Pick your poison i guess....

She still hates peas. I tried to feed her them Friday night and I got the same reaction as I did the first time I feed her them.

No comments:

Post a Comment