Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fat

Today I have officially given up food :) I joined Weight Watchers and so far doing good - its only been since 5:40am when I started -lol! But I'm determined to lose the baby weight plus the 10 extra lbs I had pre-kenzie! That brings me to 25lbs i want to drop - my goal is by the end of summer. Since I pump I get extra points so hopefully I do good! I want this weight gone before "parker" comes. Which could be sooner then later ;) I need to learn to eat better also! I'm going to join the "Biggest loser" at work. It's $30 to join and you win a lot in the end if you loose the weight. Its just one more thing to help me stay focused. Enough about my fat now....

Kenzie isn't waking up anymore to eat...instead she wakes up so someone will come in and pet her little head. It's annoying but cute! We need to stop going in there though but it's sad to hear her cry!

Renee is staying with us for the next 2 weeks so I plan on getting stuff done around the house that I have not been able to since her arrival.

My grandma is now on day 9 w/o food and water. Its so sad! Its like she just doesn't want to let go yet. They are giving her meds to control the pain - if she's in any. My g'pa is holding up as good as can be but its hard now that this is the end of the road for her. I went up to see her Saturday again to say my good-byes. Soooo very hard and very sad!

Ryan feed Kenzie last night and she was COVERED in food! I forgot my camera cord but tomorrow or tonight I'll post the pictures.

Tonight Aaron, Holly and the kids are coming over. It will be interesting to see Elly....who isn't broken :) I'm not sure what it's like to have one not broken! Kenzie is fixed now - thank god! But she still needs LOTS of attention! Good thing we have hardwood floors because she LOVES to be pushed around in that damn high chair. She's not going to think that's for instead, instead she thinks its a "ride".

No comments:

Post a Comment